Thursday, December 30, 2010

just when the clock ticked 0001

few hours before my birthday, I was so sleepy. my sisters baked macaroni cheese and I could actually smell it from my room and seriously, it smells so good. the thing is, I was so tired (I blame my work cos I had to wake up early and the whether - its been raining cats and dogs). I was a lil bit sad as well, I mean I wanted to celebrate my birthday with my man, but we're in this thing called LDR, how on earth la kan?

as the clock ticked 0001, Yap called. I was a lil bit blur, so I picked up the call just to listen to someone playing the guitar and sang happy birthday song. Awww. Terus celik.

He told me to get on skype and there is he, smiling with guitar. He even sang my fave song, ku ingin kamu by romance. terharu... He promised that we would celebrate my birthday when we see each other later :)



Well I seriously thought thats it. but I received something from him yesterday. maybe its not the most expensive gift or something that a boyfriend would give to a girlfriend. Still, it made my day and I'm thankful to have you as my man. for more to come, love. Cheers! ;)

1 comment: