Monday, January 17, 2011

2011

My first post for the new year - 2011. I know, boo me cos I'm so preoccupied with holidays. I wanted to write earlier but hey, better late than never. At least, it is still January ;p. so yeah, Happy New Year! May the year be filled with joy, happiness and good luck for everyone.

I just can't wait to start working even though I'm not sure of where I'm gonna be posted yet. Few friends got SABAH! But I think working is already a challenging stage itself, its not the places that matter most. As long as you have passion in whatever you're doing, you'll be fine.

Cant believe this actually comes from me. My boyfriend and family would be laughing their hearts out once they read this. I was the one who almost cried and freaked out when I heard those who got SABAH did not actually include sabah in their options. =.="

Its okay. Sure hope for the best. InsyaAllah :)

As quoted from Ramez Sasson, "Happy thoughts fill you with happiness"

The best thing that I could do now is waiting. Its painful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment