Saturday, December 11, 2010

12th December 2009











It has been one year since I left Sydney.

And honestly, I am missing the surrounding, the people, the bus, the train, Macquarie University,the library, the lectures, the tutorials, MUV, the makan makan we had as a group of Malaysian, the random karaoke everytime we celebrated friends' birthday, my rajinness and passion in cooking (balik msia, hilang terus semangat ni), ayam penyet in chatswood, shopping along George St., SUPRE, VALLEYGIRL, GLASSONS (thank God we have Cotton On here in malaysia), Max Brenner, Lindt Cafe (awesome sangat), walk along Darling Harbour, seafood platter at Sydney Fish Market, golek2 atas rumput at Opera House, solat atas padang dan di mana sahaja :) and many more.

My graduation in Sydney will be on April 20th 2011. I realllllllly want to go. Hopefully I can make it come true.

Rindu sangat okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment