Sunday, September 12, 2010

what I want to do

next year, 2011: work (full time and part time), to love my job, save money, to be able to make my family happy, to be able to pay for my own bills, survey any opportunities to further my studies and apply whenever I'm ready, grad in Sydney with parents or sistas, CONVOCATION!, to cherish whatever I have and make it last long :)

Next 2 years, 2012: work(full time and part time), save money, save money, SAVE money, get ready to settle down and hopefully I have found the right one by then, to have a vacation with my girls (jue, jaa, amoyy, yann, trah, naimah), to be able to invest for something beneficial.

I know. I'm such a dreamer but who isn't?
Tanpa keberanian, mimpi takkan jadi kenyataan (movie quote)

2 comments:

  1. liaaaaa... to have a vacay together. plz plz lets make it real. i know its way too long to plan for the best vacay. but for this moment, we shud spend some time to genting maybe? jom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to babe. kte tak penah vacay together ey? nx yr ill be working full time already. naaakk.

    ReplyDelete