Monday, May 31, 2010

For every ending there's a new beginning

Yeah, you heard it right. I'm back! Hello blogspot. Well, I used to have an old blog (alia-ness.blogspot.com). I still have it btw, but the blog was closed about a year ago due to irrelevant content *lols*. Truth is, I feel embarassed to let anyone read stuff I wrote a year ago, but due to sentimental reason, I decided I should keep the blog. Only to myself. :)

I started tumblr about a year ago as well. But! Tumblr is not really my cup of tea I guess. I still update anything over there and recently I found out I could not access my tumblr account due to password problem. Damn aite? I know. :'(

So yeah I'm back with blogspot. Cuz I've been wanting to express my thoughts and stuff like that. I've been resorting to twitter but 160 characters is just not enough. ;p I don't expect anyone to find this anyway, but just in case you ter-jumpa this blog, warm greetings from me. hello!

What's new about me? Nothing much I guess. Basically I am almost done with my studies and it's approaching towards the end (insyaAllah). I am now left with my final semester (practicum) and I really hope everything would just go as planned (amin!). At the same time I feel sad. Cuz that means I'm getting closer to working life and more responsibilities as a young adult.

Umi has been talking about me giving her money from my salary. he he ;P
Papa, who has been paying for my car every month said that once I get my own salary, Im gonna be the one who would continue paying and thats it. ;P
My sistas? I have to belanja these kiddos once in a while aite?
Myself? Obviously I have to buy necessities and stuff like that. And shopping! Teachers need at least two bajus per month haha but that depends anyway.

And I really should start saving. They say, you should save 10 percent from your salary for more to come in future - marriage (?), emergency.

I am currently single. But its quite a complicated relationship lols. anyways, Im hoping to get married in 2-3 years. Let see whether this one would be accomplished according to its target or not lols.

Responsibilities. As much as I hate the word, that is exactly what I (and others) need to grow up.

Thats it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment